I just realized,
it's not being poor that makes you sad.
It's not got zero on your exam that makes you upset.
It's not get cheated by ur boyfriend that makes you angry.
It's not 'someone you love doesn't love you back' that makes you depressed.
It's not waiting alone in the dark night that makes you worried.
It's only losing your friends that makes you sad.
It's only realizing that you're not a bestfriend to someone you thought your bestfriend that makes you upset.
It's only having your friends not in your side when you need it most that makes you angry.
It's only having no ones to share your happiness and sad story that makes you depressed.
It's only thinking that all your friends secretly hates you that makes you worried.
I just realized,
That friends are the most important things in life.
And I lose it, all of sudden, in a blink of an eye.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar